OUR PATENTED TECHNOLOGY COMBINES FULL SPECTRUM INFRARED + CLAY + CARBON/CERAMIC HEATERS
Why full spectrum?
Near Infrared: Near infrared waves have a shorter frequency range with the ability to penetrate the epidermis layer of the skin making it optimal for skin rejuvenation, wound healing and skin health.
Mid Infrared: Mid infrared wavelengths are mid-range and are beneficial for increasing circulation that mirrors the benefits of a passive cardiovascular workout. Regular infrared sauna use in the mid infrared range has been shown to significantly stimulate blood flow, even after the sauna session is completed.
Far Infrared: Far infrared have the longest frequency and can penetrate deep into human tissue. Far infrared waves increase the body's core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat from the cellular level of the skin where many toxins are housed. Far infrared is optimal for detoxification, weight loss and blood pressure reduction.
- Increases flow of oxygen to the brain
- Cleanses and purifies air
- Grounding and balancing of nervous system
- Protects against germs and environmental stressors
- Speeds up oxidation of serotonin
- Acts on our capacity to absorb and utilize oxygen. Negative ions in the bloodstream accelerate the delivery of oxygen to our cells and tissues
- Reinforces collagen
- Strengthens the body's immune system
- Improves metabolism
Problem: Carbon heaters produce high quality, long wave infrared heat, but the problem is they do not produce a lot of infrared heat – in our testing they seemed weak. Ceramic heaters are powerful and emit a lot of infrared heat, but the wavelength tended to be shorter, thus less therapeutic.
Our solution: We combine carbon and ceramic in our heaters, which produces long wave infrared + a high infrared output.
- The carbon in our heaters allows the heater to produce long wave far infrared heat. This long wave infrared heat penetrates deeper into your body and the infrared heat is more readily absorbed.
- The ceramic in our heaters gives the heaters a very high infrared output when compared to traditional carbon heaters so we can concentrate the heat directly on your body.